Sunday 4 January 2015

I Am...

... my own worst enemy.

I'm also my own best friend!

That's pretty awesome isn't it?

I shared an article about Quantum Physics a while ago on Facebook.  For the last 3 or 4 weeks I've thought about writing an article with my theories on how it relates to us on an individual and a global level, but I've realised tonight that I've allowed myself to be distracted from it, so it hasn't been started until now.

That's how I'm my own worst enemy.  Procrastination in all things.  And now I've procrastinated about it again tonight, (but I'm calling that "planning" so it's all good!) and it's really late and I need to sleep.  So I've just written myself a note: 
"QUANTUM PHYSICS THEORY - Don't be distracted!!"

So my best friend just left my worst enemy a note to remind her to be a better person in the morning.  And now she/I will be!  And this blog will be posted on Sunday 4th January 2015.  There, now my Best Friend has just left Competetive Me a challenge!  Because Honest Me won't allow Procrastinator Me to beat Competitive Me by changing the date if I look like I'm running out of time...

And that's only the first, (very shallow) rabbit hole!!

Would like me to give you the guided tour? Link arms with me then, I do like to feel physical closeness when walking and talking with someone who wants a glimpse inside my mind.  That's better!  Now we're friends forever!  However, right now I'm off to bed, but I'll be back with a further leg of the journey once I've had some shut eye.  See you soon!! :)

I added this photo purely because I love koala bears.  It's my blog, and I'll illustrate it how I like! :) 

*I later realised that when I was little, my teddy bear was a koala - Fred the Ted - but he hadn't entered my head when I chose this photo.  I was originally looking for a dreamscape photo but this one popped out at me! At bed time!


Now before we go any further, I want to tell you a little bit about myself because Quantum and Metaphysics are known as being very complicated and scary and not for us mere mortals to understand.  Well worry not. I left school at 16 with a very disappointing four O Levels and 2 CSEs.  My Mum was horrified, but to be fair, I was quite pleased to have B grades in English and Maths, as well as C's in French and Religious Education (Catholic school!) and Grades 2 and 3 CSEs in Geography and Geology.  I'd refused to take some of the other exams on principle (I'd never wanted to take exams in English Literature or History, so there was no way I was putting any effort into them!) and I missed my Drama theory exam because I'd had no money to get to school that day.  So that was my lot, and to be honest (because I always am, you'll get used to it as time goes on), the only reason the CSEs look good is because of Jedi Mind Trickery.  

I actually only took one CSE, and that was Religion, but because Grade 1 is equivalent to O Level grade C, and O Levels are higher/more "respectable", I switched that over.  By the same token, Grades D and E don't look too great, but when you switch them over to CSEs and make them grades 2 and 3, they look far more impressive!  Up here for dancing!! *taps temple*

As further confirmation of the above, this conversation happened while I was in the process of writing: 



What I'm basically saying, in a very roundabout way, is that you don't need to already have letters after your name or loads of qualifications to look into Quantum Theory and actually understand it.  I found this article a month or two ago, and once I'd read that and watched the film at the end, What The Bleep!?: Down The Rabbit Hole, I found I was applying the theory to everything that was happening around me, and it was all very clear.  I do highly recommend reading and watching them, and here's why. 

Note: I originally thought I'd do a review/opinion piece on the film, but I have FAR too much to say to limit the conversation for now.  I'm leaving this in for clarification and information though, because it really is a great film!


There are a couple of familiar faces - Marlee Matlin is the main character Amanda (I'd seen her in The L Word, which a friend and I discovered a year or so ago and watched the entire box set within weeks! It's hot stuff though, don't watch it with your teenagers, neither of you will be comfortable in that situation!)  Marlee (the actress, come on, concentrate please! Hah!) had lost almost all of her hearing by the age of 18 months, and her biography on IMDB shows that she's an incredibly inspirational woman:
Marlee is also a spokeswoman for the National Captioning Institute. In 1995, she testified at a congressional hearing and helped get a law passed that requires all TV sets 13 inches or larger to be manufactured with built-in chips to provide closed captioning on their screens; this was a godsend for deaf viewers.


Amanda's best friend Jennifer is played by Elaine Hendrix (who I remember as the step mum in the more recent version of The Parent Trap; my girls adored that film!) After reading Marlee's profile, I had a feeling that Elaine would be just as inspirational.  I wasn't disappointed.  She's rescued lots of animals, written books, run a successful dance studio, as well as lots of other achievements, but the thing for which I'll love her forever, is this: 
Favorite movie of all-time is Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977) 

So there we go.  I'm fan-girling over the lead characters before we've even got started!  


The movie opens with written words




In the beginning was the Void,
Teeming with infinite possibilities
Of which you are one


There are then a lot of talking heads, but these are some of the cleverest heads I've seen.  I love the way it's put together; there's a really interesting story with Amanda going about her daily life, but seeing glimpses of what appears to be a parallel reality, and one of the talking heads, Ramtha, asks if there's a possibility that all realities exist simultaneously side by side. My conclusion is that yes, they do, and in this review I'll attempt to explain why.


In the next few scenes there are a lot of people asking really deep questions or making really deep statements.  It's no wonder people get scared off quantum theory!  But stick wi' me, Kid, (I do actually say that in my lovely Rochdale accent! Think Lisa Stansfield and you'll not be far wrong!) I'm going to try and explain it the way I would have explained it to my girls when they were growing up and asking seemingly interminable questions about all sorts of things!!  Scientists and philosophers tend to use big words, so we just can't be bothered to look into things a lot of the time.  I promise to try and use normal words, and I hope that relating it to my life and life in general will help to make it clearer - it certainly has for me!!

"What I thought was unreal,
now for me seems in some ways to be more real
than what I think to be real –
which seems now more to be unreal"

Welcome to my Rabbit Warren!!  It's the modern day Mad Hatter's Tea Party, (I even have a really funky bobble hat! And have definitely lost points for using the word "funky") and you just earned yourself an invite!  I don't have milk in the house, but I can offer tea, coffee, fruit tea, water, cordial - I might even have some vodka knocking about somewhere!  If you want something in particular then it's a BYO basis - that's "bring your own", for those not in the know! *taps nose*
"Every age, every generation has its built-in assumptions-- That the world is flat, or that the world is round, et cetera. There are hundreds of hidden assumptions... things we take for granted, that may or may not be true. Of course, in the vast majority of cases, historically, these things aren't true. So presumably, if history is any guide... much about what we take for granted about the world simply isn't true. But we're locked into these precepts without even knowing it oftentimes. That's a paradigm."  

(I've just copied that from Drew's Scriptorama, credit where it's due!  Thank you Drew!  Your efforts have saved me hours of work, and I'll always be grateful to anyone or anything that can do that!)

So that's how a paradigm is explained.  The reason I'm so grateful to Drew is that now I can copy what the brainy science folks have said, and then try to translate it into my words.  I always wanted to be an interpreter, but I haven't learned any other languages to a sufficient degree, so now I'll attempt to translate from Geek/Nerd/Scientist into Mumspeak.  Fingers crossed!!  Here goes...

At the beginning of my piece about ReligulousBill Maher said 
If there's one thing I hate more than prophecy, it's self fulfilling prophecy

What if our whole lives are self-fulfilling prophecies? 

Probably the most famous of the Quantum Theories, is Schrödinger's Cat - I'd advise you to watch that one now, it's only 1 minute 47 seconds long, and everyone loves a cat video!! 

The author of the Mind Unleashed article writes of this experiment:
Obviously, for the external observer, the cat inside the box exists in two states: it is either alive, if all goes well, or dead, if the decay occurred and the vial was broken
This is where the experiment goes both wrong and exactly right as far as I'm concerned - but before I explain my reasoning for that, I need to talk about Wave Particle Theory, and in particular the Double Slit Experiment.  I love this video because it starts off by using a bowling ball and a bowling alley.  That started me off in a familiar place and made the leap to quantum theory much easier.  No wonder this episode was called Quantum Leap!  That's another series I loved as a kid - I didn't expect I'd ever be able to do one (I didn't even understand what it meant when I was a child), but it seems I have!

My understanding of Particle Wave Theory (or wave particle... Whatever! Yes, I can say "whatever" because Teenage Me says so!!) is that it's really difficult to predict exactly where an electron will land when it's hurled at a screen.  If you put two slits in front of the screen, then it's possible to predict the places it might land, but not exactly where it will land, because you can't be sure which of the slits it will pass through.  If you put something in front of the slits to work out which it passed through, then it becomes much more predictable.... I know all that sounds really complicated, so have a look at the video and then read my theory below.

The reason that it becomes more predictable where the particle will land, is because the detector in front of the slits becomes "an observer" even when we're not looking.  It's basically the supergrass of Quantum, because once it's seen which slit the particle passed through, it records the information and passes it back to us - and because we weren't there to see it, we have to rely on the information from the Supergrass.

Looking back over history, we can see that science has been really wrong about a lot of things over the years.  It used to be "science fact" that the earth was flat.  In Biblical times it was generally accepted that celestial beings - Angels - existed and that people saw them. It's only a couple of hundred years ago that sea monsters were seen as a legitimate hazard! 

What if we are wrong about the reality we're living in?  What if there are parallel universes in existence right this very second where Angels and dragons and unicorns and fairies and mermaids and all the other mythical creatures live, and we're merely depriving ourselves of some massive adventures by denying their very existence?

When I was younger, I bought loads of magazines (one of the languages I part learned in my half-hearted quest to be an interpreter was Greek, and 32 years later I still remember that the word for magazine was "periodico" - I loved saying that in a Greek accent!) and they often had close up photos for us to try and work out what they were.  I found a blog here that has some - give them a try, they're great!  But before you do, really notice the images in your mind's eye when you're trying to work out what it is.  For instance, the first one I looked at, I thought it was the underside of a pair of clippers, and I guessed that by building the rest of the clippers around it and it looked perfectly right. I'd imagine though, that anyone who has a more intimate knowledge of clippers would know immediately that it was something else, but they still might be wrong as well!  (Come to think of it, now that I've admitted that I guessed wrong, there'll be many amongst you who might go so far as to ridicule me for my mistake... Go on, admit it!  I'm no stranger to human nature and I'm more than capable of laughing along with you as long as you don't take it too far!)



When I saw what it was, (the answers are all available on the link) I was quite surprised, but it immediately made sense because in my minds eye I did the equivalent of a zoom in on a video camera, and took myself to exactly the angle that photo had been taken from.  Clever stuff eh?  I saw an advertising poster a couple of months ago, which I thought was clever as well.  It said "You can only do so much".  Just by taking that harmless looking word out of the sentence, its meaning changes completely.  You can do so much!  

I remember an exercise at school, where we had to place the emphasis on different words in a sentence to change the meaning of it.  Try it with that one.  YOU can do so much.  YOU can do SO much.  YOU CAN do so much... Emphasise as many or as few words as you like - and anyway you say it, it's a really positive statement.  If you also think of ways that YOU can do so much, then you might start to realise just how many things you CAN do.
 "Every age, every generation has its built-in assumptions-- That the world is flat, or that the world is round, et cetera. There are hundreds of hidden assumptions... things we take for granted, that may or may not be true."  

Are we all taking for granted that we can ONLY do so much, because that's the way we're all conditioned to think? 

Quantum physics calculates only possibilities...
but if we accept this, then the question immediately comes...
who, what, chooses among these possibilities...
to bring the actual event of experience?

And now for something completely different! 

Thanks Dad! I knew that Monty Python prep would come in useful at some point!! 

Yesterday I called into the shop to pick up some soup to heat up later.  While I was there, I inevitably bought far more than intended, and came home with a loaf of bread, some dairy-free cheese spread, and a jar each of organic crunchy peanut butter and seedless raspberry jam.  It wasn't until I got home that it occurred to me that I could finally try a "peanut butter and jelly" sandwich... Oh why have I never tried that before???  In fact, I'm going to make another slice now I've thought of it! BRB!

Because I'm back into thinking about everything in quantum terms, and the possibility of us creating our own realities with our own perceptions, I started thinking about peanut allergies.  That seems to be a really recent phenomenon (I will never tire of saying that word, either in an American accent or singing it in place of "Manamana" in the Muppets song! Try it, it's fun!)



Funnily enough, this particular video was uploaded a couple of days before my 40th birthday!  Thanks also to Simon Mayo for playing it on his Drivetime show every Friday night, you brought much laughter into my life with that song!

Ahem... Yes, Peanut Allergies... What if we've made them more prevalent simply by knowing about them?  I've flown on quite a lot of planes in my time, and I don't recall a single person blowing up and suffocating on their own tongue because I happened to open a packet of peanuts while they sat next to me - or even 20 rows behind, because I'm damn sure I'd have been aware of it had it ever happened.  Yet now we have "may contain peanuts" warnings on every packet, including the peanut packets! Hmmm.... 

I think it's time for a rabbit hole now, take my hand, I'll lead the way!


What if I told you that everything you can imagine, is real

Maybe it's not real in this paradigm, like fairies, or mermaids, or unicorns, or dragons - but in another parallel universe, all of those things exist.  Some of my good friends are artists who draw dragons and fairies, many of them read fantasy fiction about other worlds, and many of us have seen the Harry Potter films or read the books – or both! Add in all the movies we’ve seen, and the creatures we’ve met in animated pictures as well… the list is endless. Now that all of those creatures and places have been born in someone’s imagination and they’ve shared the adventures or images, they’re available for us to “visit” by the medium of film.  However, we’re not really utilising our biggest ally – our minds.  Remember that little trip my mind’s eye went on when I thought that photo was a pair of clippers?  Well that’s how we can visit those other realities to begin with.  We’re all beginners here, I’m no better than you.  I’ve been trying to manage Astral Projection for ages now thanks to an obsession with Denis Wheatley’s “occult fiction” books as a teenager.  But you can do that mind's eye camera zoom thing too!


I only found out recently that “Occult” comes from the Latin word Occulto, which means “hidden”.  Just a little interesting fact for you there! I found this little chart by Googling “occult definition” and then clicking on the top result to find the origin.



To try and explain this little exercise to you, I'd decided to ask you to sit in a darkened room.  No lights, no candles, and as little noise as possible.  Close your eyes, and imagine yourself somewhere completely different, doing something you'd really like to do.

In order to see what I'd imagine, I performed the exercise (by putting my hands over my eyes in my living room during the day! These things really don't need to be made complicated!) and found myself on a beach.  It was beautiful, blue sky, hot sunshine, a cocktail in my hand... then I looked over to my right and found a certain famous singer who I heartily admire (no prizes for guessing which one!).  Not only was he there next to me, but he was clearly in love with me!  Whoop!  

So *ahem* yeah... on a parallel universe somewhere, I'm staying at the hotel from Forgetting Sarah Marshall with the man of my dreams - and better yet, I just happen to be the woman of his dreams in that universe!

So for your exercise, I'd like you to close your eyes, cover them with your hands to block out all the light, and then imagine your wildest dream coming true.  See how much detail you can notice and fill in while you're looking through your mind's eye.  You might even find that instead of just being a picture, it turns into a movie - and you're in complete control of what happens!  Now do you see the power of daydreaming?  My theory is that Astral Projection is basically learning to let go of yourself to the degree that you can actually walk around inside that fantasy/daydream and start experiencing it on physical levels, but as I've yet to master it, I'm still only theorising on that subject.  (I'll be checking out that link though, I've only discovered it just this minute - I'll be sure to report back with any results!)
The brain can't tell the difference between what it's seeing in it's environment and what it remembers
So my theory is, that when I'm daydreaming about something, as far as my brain is concerned, what it's seeing could either be happening in real life, something remembered, or something imagined.
  
OK, maybe you’re not in the right mindset for daydreams and astral travel just yet so let’s switch back to reality.  In 1995, as I was planning for my upcoming wedding, we lost my very much loved Grandma.  I’d lived with her and my Grandad for a couple of years around the age of 18, and although I didn’t appreciate everything they did for me at the time, they looked after me wonderfully well and helped to make me into the person I am today.  I will cherish them forever for that.
The night before Grandma's funeral, my sister rang in a panic from Leeds where she was at Uni.  She’d popped into a pub on her way to the train station, and had come out after one pint to find a couple of feet of snow on the ground.  The train had been cancelled, so I donned my Wonder Woman suit and jumped into my car to go and rescue her.  Leeds is only about 20 minutes from me on the motorway, and I could get to her digs in about 40 minutes, so off I went at around 7pm.

By 11.30, both my sister and my husband-to-be were pretty much frantic with worry, because I hadn’t shown up.  You don’t need to panic though, I’m here to tell this story, so it’s not a gruesome ending! 

This was in the days when only a few people had mobile phones.  I’d been resisting buying one because I was getting along perfectly fine without being at the end of a phone constantly – but this incident was the event that caved me into getting one.

How many stories might they have imagined while they were waiting for news of me?  It was snowing harder and faster than it had for years, and I don’t remember many other times when the motorway has been closed, so that should give you an indication of how bad the weather was.  We always hear terrible stories on the news about people who’ve frozen to death in their cars, or lost control of their vehicle and skidded off a ravine… There are a lot of possibilities, and the only thing that stops us worrying about the possibilities in a situation like this, is me finally getting home and telling my fiancé the story and then ringing my sister to let her know I was safe.

I don’t think we’ve ever discussed the thoughts that ran through their heads that night, but what actually happened was that the police had closed the M62 because the snow was so bad.  At the time I was approaching it, there was no warning to leave the motorway, so I was obviously already driving towards Leeds when the decision was made.  I got to about half a mile after the Milnrow junction when all the traffic came to a standstill – we spent the next 4 hours or so sitting there.  In the snow.  On the motorway.  Surrounded by cars with other people in them when I really needed a wee!  I should have listened to my own advice and gone to the loo before I set off!  Make sure you always do this, four hours is a really long time…

The point is, how many stories might they have imagined while they were waiting for news of me?  It was snowing harder and faster than it had for years, and I don’t remember many other times when the motorway has been closed, so that should give you an indication of how bad the weather was.  We always hear terrible stories on the news about people who’ve frozen to death in their cars, or lost control of their vehicle and skidded off a ravine… There are a lot of possibilities, and the only thing that stops us worrying about the possibilities in a situation like this, is me finally getting home and telling my fiancé the story and then ringing my sister to let her know I was safe.

Now I realise that story is very particular to me, but let’s look at just one or two other scenarios so that I’ll feel I’ve explained myself properly.  By the way, I’m fully aware that I’m now even more like my dad than he is!  I asked him whether it was possible to take a photograph of a rainbow once, and the explanation took forever – but by the end of it, not only did I know that you can indeed take a photo of a rainbow (which I’ll come back to in a later blog) and that the reason the sound of a siren changes as it drives past you, is due to the Doppler effect.  I also knew what the Doppler effect was, and now I’m wondering about a possible connection between it and Dopplegangers… I’ll go off down that particular rabbit hole once I’ve finished this though.  Right now, Competitive Me is looking at the clock and remembering the challenge set by Best Friend Me.

Has a friend of yours ever got the phone number of someone hot on a night out – or maybe you’ve done it yourself?  Then the next day begins the agony of “shall I ring them?” 
“No, I’ll text them, texting’s more casual isn’t it?”
“He hasn’t replied, do you think he regrets giving me his number?”
“It’s been 4 hours now, do you think he’s married?”
“He still hasn’t replied to that text I sent yesterday, I think he might have given me a fake number”



The possibilities in that scenario are just a tiny example of conversations I’ve had with friends over the years.  Sometimes because I sent the text, sometimes because they did.

How about when your significant other has gone on a night out?  You send a text with a photo of your little one fast asleep in their cot, because they’re just so adorable and you know they love watching baby sleep as much as you do.  But they don’t reply.  OK, this is weird, why have they not replied?  Have they got talking to an attractive member of the opposite sex?  Or if they’re not the type to flirt, ,have they got into a fight?  Or if they’re not the type to fight, have they been caught up in something as an innocent bystander?  As the hours go on with still no response, the chances grow that the questions we ask ourselves become more and more far-fetched – have they been in an accident?  Murdered?

Until the moment they fall through the door laughing and telling you how much they love you and what a great night they’ve had, you have no way of knowing which possibility is the reality.  Until he drunkenly removes his phone from his pocket and your text is still there unread, or the photo opens with a part written reply because they did see the photo and loved it, but then got distracted by Graham from Accounts singing into the karaoke mic whilst dancing on the bar and trying to avoid capture by all the barstaff and forgot all about it until right this minute.

Literally anything is possible, and until the observer (the person you’ve text) reports the results back to you (the real reason they didn’t respond straight away), you can only theorise about the possibilities (where the particle will land in the wave theory experiment).  Once the Observer has become the Supergrass and reported its findings to you, you become the Observer and can draw your own conclusions from the results (as you decide whether you believe their story or not)  Are you with me so far?

One last way I’ll try demonstrate what I mean is with celebrities.  We don’t know the half of what goes on in their lives, only what we read about or hear on the celebrity gossip type shows (why are they even a thing??)  Anyway, we only know the public face they (or the media) wish to project to us, so most of the time we see only the good side of them.  We admire them and their work, and generally feel either neutral towards them or happy with them.  Then a new story breaks, about them doing something “less savoury”.  It could be anything from naughties in the back of a taxi with a prostitute, to shouting abuse at innocent bystanders; from falling down drunk outside a nightclub to getting arrested on drug driving charges.  Immediately, the public perception of the celebrity in question lowers, and there’s a whole heap of judgement piled on them. 

Until that headline hit the newspaper (or more likely, social media) we had no idea about that side of the person we admired, and yet straight away they begin to be remembered for that one slip.  OK, some of the slips become a habit, but that tends to be the time they really need someone to step in to help, not a barrage of abuse about how screwed up they are – or worse.  Some of the vile things people say on Twitter and the like make my toes literally curl!  The point is, while we're focusing on their positives it's easy to stay happy with them, but once they've done something deemed "bad" or "wrong" then it's easy for our perceptions of them to change entirely.  

Why do we allow this to happen?  Why do we allow old perceptions to cloud our judgement of new information?  Just because a person made one mistake, doesn't automatically make them a bad source of (whatever it is you want from them).  If that one mistake has become a habit, then it's more understandable, but I went off Mel Gibson for ages after that rant of his - and I don't even know what he said!!  I'd allowed other people to make my mind up for me, without even realising it, but it's another old habit I've managed to more or less shake now.  It's all very well knowing you're a good judge of character, but what's the point if we're letting other people do the judging for us?  

I'm aware I said I'm working on the "judgemental" side of me, but this is different.  Some judgements are important for our own safety - I need to feel safe with people, and if I judge them not to be trustworthy then I'm offski, and you can call me whatever you like! I don't have a dog, so I'll be trusting my  own instincts thanks very much ;)



When I was working a 9-5 job, I was very open and shared quite a lot of my life and thoughts with my colleagues.  It was a small office, and only two people were privy to the things I talked about, but that didn’t make them any less real.  One of the girls knew many times more about me than any of the others, some of which many people might judge in a bad light, and yet none of that shared information ever changed our friendship one little bit.  Gradually I opened up to some of the other girls with some of the funnier stories and if anything, they formed a bond between us because we had something we could talk about that the boys knew nothing about.

Now I’ve never worried about what the males in the office might have thought of me, because in my reality, they still have no idea that I used to work on an adult chat line.  But what if they did?  What if one of the girls had told one of the boys in confidence?  And then that boy had told the other boys on a night out?  To be honest, now that I’ve thought of it, it still doesn’t worry me, because I might never see them again.  And if I do, I’ll have some funny stories to share with them from that time as well!!




It may seem that the above isn’t connected at all – but it is.  Because we create our own reality.  When those men phoned, they'd generally have something in their mind that they wanted to talk about.  Sometimes I'd go into storyteller mode and weave something wonderful for them, other times they'd just want a breathy female voice to listen to while they... Yeah you get the picture.  It didn't matter that I was in a different county, quite probably wearing my slippers and eating cold pizza between calls.  In their reality during that call, I was their ultimate fantasy woman, and neither of our personalities, looks or real life preferences mattered. 

In someone else’s reality, the thought of doing that job at all would be alien, and that's fine.  Nobody's asking you to ;)  I didn't do it for long, but it brought some extra cash to the family pot when we needed it (why am I justifying myself again??)  Back to the point.  In my new reality, it would actually make life more interesting if the guys at work had known!  More fun stuff to talk about, amusing stories to tell, and probably some hilarious banter opportunities!  
If all of this seems like the rantings of a complete loon, then I'd really advise you to read the article and watch the film.  I promise, it will all make more sense if you do.



We create our own realities every day – and it’s all done by intention.  We’re just conditioned to think that the reality we currently live in is the only one available.  This isn’t some conspiracy theory about the Illuminati.  They’re just as conditioned as we are, just in different ways – we really are all in this together.  The good news is, we all have the power to break out of it and create a new one.


I read a wonderful article earlier by Susan Omand where she lamented the lack of feedback from readers, and I fully agree and intend to encourage this sort of discussion.  I have far too many thoughts on this subject to want to keep them to myself, so if you would like to explore a rabbit hole with me then please email me at sarahf54321@gmail.com – if something captures my imagination then you might find yourself with a whole blog based on your question!  How’s that for engaging in conversation?   (Just don't expect it too quickly, I have lots of unfinished projects at the moment!)

Well, I did tell you at the beginning that we’d be friends forever now, and conversation is one of the my favourite things about friendship J


I can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment: